Avoid the problems associated with owning. It is after all the use of your company’s returnable packaging, which provides the benefit, not the ownership!
Does CAPEX funding stop your organizations operational plans from becoming a reality? Bit Plastics rentals and services solutions will provide your organization with an easy one-stop solution!
Bit Plastics Rentals:
- Are fully tax deductible, thereby minimizing tax obligations.
- Avoid capital expenditure and outlays. Allowing better utilization of your company's balance sheet and cash resources.
- Do not appear on your company's balance sheet as a liability thereby strengthening the balance sheet.
- Reduce cash flow requirements. Do not tie up long-term capital.
- Provide flexibility by only renting what is required from time to time allowing for more efficient utilization of capital and not having capital lying around.
- Ensure returnable packaging is always fit-for-purpose.
- Allow easier budgeting:
- The rental rate can be fixed during the term of the agreement, so you can budget for your exact expenditure.
- The rental agreement term can be tailored to suit the period of your budget allocation and income patterns.
- The payment profile is flexible, with rentals taken monthly or quarterly.
- Rental payments can be structured to rise or fall during the agreement term, to mirror your budgetary expectations.
- Avoid having to pay for all of the returnable packaging at the outset therefore enhancing the buying power of your budget.
- Ensure the use of all the returnable packaging you need from day one, without a large capital outlay.
- Rates can be adjusted to increase or decrease over the term of the agreement to take account of any changes, which you know might happen to your budget.
Rates are fixed during the term of the agreement and can be tailored to match income patterns. This not only offers a simplified approach to managing expenditure, but may also conserve some budget, which can be used for other projects.